Monday, August 25, 2003

The first exciting thing that happend today was I got to see Ingrid's new car! Ok, so she got it almost 2 weeks ago, but I was gone all last week, and didn't get to see it. It's really nice! She's going to be driving in luxary here for the next several years!

Last night I got to hang w/ some friends from HS. It was really cool to see them again and to find out what everyone's up to. I discovered the weirdest thing last night while I was there! Katrina's boyfriend, Andy, works at BCS in the computer department. We both have been working in the same place all summer, and didn't know it! You don't get the full effect here online, but it was a really weird feeling. One of those things you have to stop and think about before you can make sense of it. Anyway. . .

I'm trying to figure out what to do this weekend. I was originally planning to go down to Seaside, Oregon on Saturday with Ben and Lisa and stay until late Monday, but at church yesterday I discovered that the Praise-n-Baptism is this Sunday and there are several students getting baptized that I want to see. So the dellema is whether to drive down and back or not. I want to be there for Ben so that he and Lisa aren't alone, but I don't really want to do all the driving on my own. If I can get Paul to come with me, I think it won't be so bad. But neither of us really wants to be in a car that much! We'll see what develops.

Many things are up in the air, which I don't care for, but once they get settled, I'll be able to relax a bit. All in good time!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home