Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Ok, so I won't be posting everyday! But I have a moment here at Safeco Field before I have to get to work, so I'll take a minute or two to give an update.

Let's see. I've got all the Seaside stuff figured out, so that's cool. I'll be home this weekend, which makes things less stressfull for me. And I believe I'll be going down Wed. night. That's should be cool. I'm looking forward for some time away.

I'm about halfway thru my work busyness for the week. I was at BCS today (w/ a wierd fire alarm thing, which was quite annoying) and am now here to work the M's game. Tomorrow is a day game w/ the M's, so no BCS. Then BCS on Friday, and then a long weekend!!! Yeah!

Is it possible to be so tired that you aren't tired anymore? I know that can happen w/ hunger for a while. I wonder if it's similar w/ sleep. I know I'm tired, and I feel it from time to time, but there are periods where I'm perfectly fine (like now, for instance). Weird.

Well, I should go and actually get to work. Until next time. . .

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home