Wednesday, May 12, 2004

...but I don't wanna!

I've reached that point in the quarter where I can't make myself do anything (ok, so I can never make myself do anything, but especially now). So instead, I'm updating my blog. : )

You may notice that I was able to make the profile (right) look decent and only include my information. You wouldn't believe how tricky it was for me to figure out how. When you don't know the first thing about programing (in HTML, I think??), it's a bit difficult. I basically figured it out using trial and error, as well as looking at the code patterns used elsewhere in the blog template.

Umm, I mailed my letter to UW saying I plan to attend there for grad school today. I guess there's more infor that'll be comming this summer, as well as a sooner start to school than the rest of the university, but that's ok. I'm all registered for the 3 credit class I have to take at UW this summer, but that should be done by July 2nd or so, so that's not so bad.

Alright, I guess I should go and actually do something usefull now.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home