Friday, April 23, 2004

Still Alive. . .I think

Its Friday and I'm still alive, so that's a good sign. The week has been long, and I'm tired, but there shall be no rest in the near future. I've worked 6 days straight at the M's, as well as going to school all week, and that's an interesting combination, especially when Monday's game was 14 innings long and wasn't over until almost midnight. Fun, huh?

This weekend I have a test to study for, and a 30 page paper to work on, so it'll be another busy one. All in all the week has been tiring and discouraging, so I hope I can get a lift this weekend. I'm going to see a movie after class today, and it'll be nice to just sit and check out for a few hours.

That's about it, my brain-dead mind doesn't have anything more to say.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home