Thursday, April 15, 2004

No Way!!

Yes, it's true, Ingrid is engaged! Can you believe it?? First it was Kari, then it was Ian & Katie, now Ingrid and James. Very exciting, but weird at the same time. I've been ignoring that I'm an adult for the last, umm, 5 years now, but I guess it's starting to catch up with me (or at least w/ my friends!).

So who do you suppose will be next? Ben & Lisa? Megan & Jeff? Dan & Jane?? Oh, the debate rages! And I know some of you (assuming anyone's actually reading this) are probably wondering where I fit into the mix, but may I remind you, I would need someone to be engaged to BEFORE actually getting engaged. Sligh set back. : )

That's ok, I have plenty to keep me busy. I have my Senior Synthesis oral presentation tomorrow at school. Then tomorrow night I'm going to see Fools at Taproot in Greenwood w/ Paul. I'm also working the M's games Saturday thru Thursday, all but one game of the homestand. It'll be a long week, but hopefully it'll be rewarding.

Ok, gotta run!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home