Sunday, May 09, 2004

New look, new school

What do you think about the new look? Blogger just updated and has a bunch of new templates, and I liked this one, so I'll try it for a while. Unfortunatly, I haven't figured out the newer way to add things (like comments) yet, so I'm still working on that. Just be patient.

Also, for those of you who would like to know, After I got home this evening from my 2nd weekend field trip, there was an envelope on my bed from UW, and inside was an accecptance letter to the MIT program! If I wasn't so tired, I'd be really excited. : ) No, seriously, it's great, and I'm really thankful...God's been amazing w/ the whole thing. If you'd like the details, ask me sometime.

Ok, time for me to get more sane, and maybe even some sleep.

3 comments

3 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Katie Ferguson said...

Well wow. First, congrats on the acceptances!

This is a big change for the blog! I like it, only I'd suggest you stick with HaloScan comments because it appears these Blogger ones are less sophisticated and rather clunky.

Did you count a lot of trees?

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger R. Palmer said...

Yeah, I'll see what I can do about the comments. The code for the template on this blog is different, and since I don't REALLY know what I'm doing, I'm really confused. We'll have to put up w/ "clunky" comments for now.

Yes, I counted lots of trees. Actually, my job, specifically, was to cound the dead fallen logs and their diamaters, and to use the densiometer to estimate the canopy coverage of the forests. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was tiring, and I'd really like to have a weekend where I don't have to be doing school stuff, but oh well.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new templates, but the comments are really clunky for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home