Wednesday, September 24, 2003

First Day of School

Today was the first day of class for me . I actually only had one class today, which was nice. It was chemistry, which I still think is going to be difficult and alot of work. However, the proff seems nice, and is really interested in us learning the material and doing what he can to help bring that about, which is a good sign.

Being the frist week of class, and not a full one at that, I didn't have my chem lab which I normally have on Wednesdays. Instead, I came home for several hours before returning again to downtown Seattle to work an event at Safeco Field. For a while I was considering hangin' at school until I had to work, since I'd already be down there, but the I realized it'd be 7 hours, and decided that wouldn't be fun.

And it's a good thing I went home, too. While I was not doing anything productive, I get a call on my cell from Ben: he's at work w/ a migrane and needed me to pick him up and bring him home 'cause he couldn't drive. God was really orchestrating that one, I think, becuase I could leave right then w/ no problem and was able to get him home. Hopefully he's sleeping well right now and will be doing better tomorrow morning. Be praying for his recovery if you think about it.

There's more from today, but I need to get to bed (since I have all 3 classes tomorrow), so that's all for now!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home