Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Ok, I've been delinquent on posting this week. As time goes on, I feel the dark cloud of school looming ominously over my near future. (That was nice and poetic, wasn't it? : P )

Ingrid went back to Bellingham on Sunday, and I belive Megan is up there today. It's once again Ben and I holding down the fort here in the greater Seattle area.

It's nice not to have the M's in town, since that means I only work 8 hours a day, instead of 13-15. Makes a difference. However, I'm not particularly happy w/ how the M's are doing right now. They were playing well last week, and then seemed to loose it again. Who knows what the deal is!

Youth Staff Retreat is this weekend, and I'm debating whether or not to go. I know I'm going to be tired, and it would be nice to have a weekend at home before I start school, and yet it's a good time to bond as a staff, and we're going to have a meeting during the time there as well. For now I'm going to plan to go unless I can find a good reason not to.

I suppose I should get back to work now. More posts to come sometime this week. . .

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home