Sunday, September 21, 2003

Here it is, Sunday night, and I haven't done any weekend posts. What a travesty! I guess I shall update you on my weekend, then (this is assuming that people actually read this thing, I guess)

Friday was my last day of work at BCS. It was a good job, but I'm glad to be done w/ it for a while (it just wasn't the same once Ingrid left!). : ) After work I went up to Woodinville to meet Ben for dinner. We went to Las Margaritas and had tasty Mexican food. Then we bopped over to Ben's place and just hung for a bit; looked at pic's from Wes' trip to Europe, and surfed and chatted. It was good.

From there I drove out to North Bend for the Youth Staff Retreat. The Retreat actually went better than I was expecting. It was more laid back and I had some time to myself, which was really nice. Church was this morning, and I've been working on re-doing my closet this afternoon.

Stephen Hawking update: I'm somewhere in chapter 3, but since I didn't get the stuff at the end of chapter 2, I'm have trouble w/ some of the chapter 3 concepts. It's really interesting stuff, but it's going to take some work to understand!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home