Wednesday, September 10, 2003

This will probably be a rather short post-not much to say. I'm just killing time here at Safeco Field before work starts. I'm tired. I was a bit concerned driving over here that I'd fall asleep. Not a good thing! No matter what I do, I never seem to get to bed at a good time. I think it's related to the fact that I'm really a night person, and would rather stay up anyway.

Tomorrow it'll just be me and my boss at BCS; Ingrid is taking James, her boyfriend, to see Phantom of the Opera (my favorite show, btw) at the Paramout. So it'll be up to me to come up w/ stuff to do and to get the place organized. I do get to take Alex Kato and Pete Stearns to lunch, so at least I'll get out of there for a little bit. Assuming I'm not too tired, I'll post an update tomorrow! : P

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home