Sunday, September 28, 2003

Something about Chemistry

I've only had chemistry for three days so far this quarter, but I've already noticed something: every time I pull the book out to try and read it I find something to distract myself w/. Right now for instance. I need to finish reading the first chapter, but then I remembered that I haven't updated my blog in a while, and so here I sit, typing away at my blog.

I suppose I should update my life now, huh? Well, school's started and it's not going to be as bad as I thought it would be, but it will still be lost of work, and I'll be spending lots of time at school, which is a bummer.

On the upside, I think the lab which I have on Fridays until 5:05 pm (should be outlawed) will actually be fun. It's for my Microbiology class, and most of the time we get to look at things and take cultures. Oh, and the best part is that the proff said the lab won't usually take until 5! Yea!

Let's see. . .Friday I spent the evening w/ a friend just chillin' over at his place. Had a great time! Saturday consisted of working the M's game, coming home, and working on the lesson for church this morning. Long day, but a good day over all. Today I went to church, came home, updated my blog, procrastinated doing more homework, (future events: party in Seattle for end of M's season, come home, procrastinate some more, watch season premier of Alias !!!!!!).

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure more updates will come soon (or maybe not so soon. It depends on school).

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home