Monday, September 01, 2003

This will have to be short (I need to get up early tomrrow!). I've had a great weekend. I didn't get as much done on my room as I'd like, but I did get some stuff done here at home, as well as getting some time to just relax!!

There was the Praise and Baptism at Sambica last night. That was really cool. I love seeing others and the joy they have when they get to be baptized. It's also cool to hear the testimonies--to hear what God's done/is doing the the lives of the students I have/work with every week. After the baptisms I went to Megan's house w/ Ingrid and James to pay Penuchule (ok, so I can't spell the word!). It was. . .umm. . .better than the last time I played the game. : ) It was fun to see a different side of James too.

Today I got to hang w/ Anders all day. I couldn't get the bike rack to work on my car, so we had to change plans, but ended up having a great time.

I now need to get to bed, since I have to drop my car off to get a tune up at 7:15am tomorrow. And then it's all day at BCS for the hectic first day of school. I'm sure it will be lots of work, and quite exhausting, but I can just come home afterward, so that'll be good.

Oh, and then I pack and get ready to leave for Seaside, OR Wed. after work! : ) Should be good. . .

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home