Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Calm before the storm

This is it. I'm sitting here at school, taking a quick break from computing data for my huge lab paper, ignoring the fact that in a few hours I will have a near impossible time getting it done. You see, tonight, family arrives for the graduation gala that will be our house for the next week and a half.

My youngest sister is graduating from high school on Friday, and I graduate a week from Sunday, so my grandparents and my aunt are saying at our house for the graduations (actually, my aunt leaves this Sunday). This means that mucho family stuff will be happening, and I will have an even harder time than usual getting my paper finished. I still only have the materials and methods section done (although, I have sent thought of what I still need to add to it). The past two days of paper-work have been doing the crazy calculations, which have taken WAY longer than I originally anticipated. I think I've finally finished them, but now I have no idea what they mean. : /

Oh well, it will be good to have the family here, even though I still have so much stuff to do. Oh, and BTW: I picked up my graduation cap and gown yesterday. Kinda' weird and kinda' cool. It makes it seem all the more real that I'll be graduating in a week and a half.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home