Saturday, September 06, 2003

Boy am I tired, but it's a good tired. I just got back from Seaside this afternoon. The trip was great-I had a wonderful time! I got to relax and hang out with my firends, while being away from home and in the beauty of God's creation. What more could you ask for? (perhaps a little more sleep, but I guess that's my fault)

We mostly hung out, either at the Sandcastle or at the beach or in town. But it was great not to HAVE to do anything. I didn't really think or worry about anything here at home. It really was great.

I also got to know some people better (Jeff & James) and meet some new people (Dustin & Laura), which was cool. I'm so thankful that I have a wonderful group of friends who I can hang with and who are supportive. Thanks guys!!

And a special thanks, first to Ben for organizing the whole thing, and second to the Fergusons for letting us use the Sandcastle. Again, the trip was great!

Well, I really should try to get some sleep before church tomorrow, so that's all for now!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home