Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I have to get this out of my system, then I'll drop it. I've never liked spending large ammounts of money (that's not to say I don't like expensive things, I just have a bad case of buyer's remourse). Today would be one of those days.

I took my car into the shop to get a tune-up and to have them look at the AC to see what was needed to fix it. Little did I know going into the day that I'd be spending almost $600. That was not at all my goal. Part of the problem was that I wasn't clear that I didn't want to go ahead and have the AC fixed, I just wanted to know what it would take to do it. The other part is that it's just plain expensive to service a car. Oh well, live and learn.

And one good thing thru this is that I'm reminded that, though it's more than I was planning to spend, and I would rather not spend it, God has been and is providing for me; He meets my needs so I really have no reason to complain.

On a different note. . .in about 24 hours from now, me and some of my closest friends will be in Seaside, Oregon. : ) I'm really looking forward to the next 3 days of relaxing. Granted, I have to get thru another busy day of work and a 5 hour car ride first, but it's all worth it to just relax and hang with friends. It should be a great time, and I can't wait!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home