Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Is it Friday yet?

Ever have one of those weeks where it seems to just drag on? This is one of those for me. Halfway thru my day I realized that it's only Tuesday. In my mind it should be at least Thursday. Having 3 more days than you think you should makes for a long-feeling week.

Tomorrow will be good, 'cause I don't have my chem lecture class due to "The Mass of the Holy Spirit" (the advantages to going to a Jesuit school!). I do still have the lab, however, which I'm a bit aprehensive about. I heard stories last year from students who were taking chem that there was lots of work and write-ups afterword. I'm not really looking forward to that at all. But we shall see how it actually goes. After lab I have time to kill in Bellevue before church (no sense in driving home in traffic just to come back an hour or two later). Potentially I'm meeting w/ a friend during that time, but I haven't heard from him on that one : )

Well, I still have quite a bit of HW to do, so I should probably be a good student and get off the computer. Here goes!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home