Saturday, November 01, 2003

I realized that I should probably update my blog, though I don't know if I have anything really interesting to say.

School is going. . .well. . .it's going. I'm about halfway thru the quarter, so that's good. It took a Chemistry test on Tuesday and a Physics midterm on Thrusday. One of those weeks! The "great" part is I have a rather weighty paper due this next Thursday in the Physics class too. Isn't that going to be fun?!

Let's see. . .a week from now I'll be at Camp Casey on Whidby Island w/ ~100 junior highers for our fall church retreat. It'll be a great weekend, but I'll be exhausted by the end. I always am. It's that whole light sleeper thing that always seems to get me. It never fails that I'm one of the last to fall asleep. . .you know, after all those people who snore. : P

Well, I should get back to being unproductive.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home