Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Redundant and Repetitious

Ok, here's a bit of venting: I'm getting a little fed up w/ the content of my Origins class. Yesterday we watched 2 hour long videos that were both on the same thing (same song, second verse. . .). We also have two books we're supposed to be reading for the class, and each of them says the same thing as the 2 videos. That's 4 different sources all giving the exact same information! I'm not a fast reader, and it take much effort and time for me to sit and read, and I have lots of reading for my OTHER CLASSES, so I'm frustrated at the assinged reading that is wasting my time!!!!

Ok, I think I'll be ok. I'm just not staying up any later reading the same material. I'm going to bed, and will think about finishing the reading tomorrow during the time between classes. . .if I'm not still too frustrated.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home