Monday, November 10, 2003

No Place Like Home

That is both the theme from Camp this past weekend, and the feeling I have now! Camp was good. I had the "quiet" floor of guys (which means the downstairs was noisier than we were, and my floor actually got to sleep at 1ish, instead of 2ish). No, really, the camp went really well. We had an awesome speaker, Steve Mitchells (from Northshore Baptist Church). He re-did a camp from when I was in 8th grade. The theme was "No Place Like Home" from the Wizard of Oz. Very cool.

I also had the privilage of seeing the total lunar eclipse this weekend. Anyone else catch it? It was really cool! Not only is the moon eclipsed by the shaddow of the earth, but it also glows a dark red because of it. Really neat!

But, all in all, I'm glad to be home. My grandparents are in town, so it's cool to spend some time w/ them. There is no lab to TA for this week, so I'm home early, and there's no class tomorrow (Veteran's Day), so this is a great way to start the week!

Thanks to all who prayed for me last week. I really needed it, and God really came thru. He was definatly there w/ me this morning on the Micro test. I still didn't finish it; not because I didn't know the material, but because I ran out of time again. Oh well, we'll see what happens. For now I'm gonna take it easy and pretend it's the weekend!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home