Tuesday, March 02, 2004

No rest for the weary

WAY too much happened this last weekend to do it any sort of justice of a report/summary here, so you'll just have to be content w/ it was good, it was long, it was exhausting. And by the time Monday morning rolled around, I really didn't feel like I had a weekend (that's probably because I worked all weekend long).

I now am back into things at school, w/ a test today in Ethics, being way behind in Genetics, and not really following what's going on in Chemistry. I've got to get caught up, but I just don't have the energy, physical or mental, to do what is necessary. I also have a set of labs to grade, a lesson to prepare for by Sunday morning, and probably a shoot on Saturday night. All good things, but all more things that need to get done.

I know I only have one more quarter and 3 weeks left of undergrad. school, but I'm not even sure I'll make it thru the next 3 weeks, let alone the next quarter! Oh Father, God, give me the strength I don't have!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home