Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I made it!

Well, as of about 11:00 this morning, I am finished with undergraduate school! Now I only have to wait until Sunday to acutally do the official graduating, but the work, the hard part is done.

After I finished my last final this morning, I went to my car, got in, and just sat there. I don't know if I was in shock or what, but I just couldn't do anything. I couldn't believe that I was done w/ college. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was in HS and getting ready to graduate from there. College has gone by so much faster that HS, it seems. I suppose that could partially be due to my doing 2 years at BCC and 2 years at SU, breaking it up a bit, but I think it would still seem faster.

The rest of the week is filled with family gatherings and Mariners games (working, not attending). Sunday morning is graduation, 9:30am at Seahawks Stadium (no tix required, so anyone is welcome to attend). After that I do lunch w/ one side of the family, pack for Florida, dinner w/ the other side of the family, and then leave for Florida at about 10pm. Off to the hot and muggy state I will go.

I still can't believe I'm done...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home