Thursday, November 04, 2004

Such a bad student

It's been 2 week of no class while I'm observing at Mountlake Terrace High School and I haven't done the assignments that I've had to do for my classes. Oops. And tomorrow I'm off to Camp Casey for the weekend, so nothing'll get done there!

Just so you all know, my experience at MTHS has been much better than my last post indicates. My CT is actally a cool guy and is helpful, just a different personality than what I found in my last observation. Today I actually "snuck" out w/ and English class and observed a field trip to see As You Like It.

Well, I should be doing stuff that's not writing here, I just wanted to give a brief update before I'm gone for the weekend and under it next week catching up with all the work I didn't do recently. : )

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home