Saturday, September 18, 2004

One down

Yesterday I finished my "September Experience" observation at Skyview Junior High. All in all the 2 and a half weeks there were good. I learned alot about teaching styles and student attitudes and the dreaded WASL.

The time was good, but I'm glad to be done too. It was starting to get a bit monotonous watching the same thing 5 times a day. That, and not being able to be very active in the classroom, I'm hoping the next field experience in the end of October we'll be able to do a small bit of teaching or something.

I still have the M's games today and tomorrow, but after that the team's out of town for about a week and the longest homestand of the season will finally be over! I've gotten to work alot, which is good, but it's been exhausting to go from the JH strait to M's.

Monday my group prepares out presentation, Tuesday we present and get oreintated (supposedly), and then I'll have a week of "vacation" before classes start. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to that week!

And in other news, I got the 5th Harry Potter book from Megan on Wednesday, so I'm highly distracted by that again...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home