Friday, November 11, 2005

All good things

Its hard to believe that I only have one week left of my student teaching. By the end of the day Friday I will have taught for 8 weeks and 2 days. While it'll be nice to have some time to breath agian, and there are parts I won't miss (trying to settle 7th period), overall I'm really going to miss teaching.

It hasn't been easy, and it's been alot of work (I was at school until 7pm last night), but I've really enjoyed it. It's what I want to do, and I don't want to stop; even more than that, I REALLY don't want to go back to the U in January. In fact, I'm dreading the return. It's only one day a week, but it's back at the U hearing all the unhelpful garbage I've been so glad to be away from. The only redeeming part of being at the U is that all the classes are Credit/No credit, which means I will do the least possible amount of work. : )

For those of you who I have done a lousy job of keeping up w/ during my student teaching, I should soon have more time for socializing. I will also, by the way, be looking for work now. I can always go back to Eddie Bauer, but I'm gonna take something else if I can find it (preferably non-retail). Let me know if you have any leads/ideas.

That's it for now, I'm gonna enjoy my 3 day weekend!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home