Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Retail Free on 23

Yes, that's right, as of about 9:30pm tonight I became retail free again! EB wasn't horrible, but I have confirmed that there's no way I can or want to do retail for a living. There's just too much I'd rather be doing w/ my time than cleaning up after lazy customers who just leave clothes all around the store, or "reaching my goal" or "building a sale"...you get the picture.

So I've got tomorrow as a day of rest (yeah right) where I'll hopefully do some more planing before my meeting w/ my CT on Thursday. Thursay's the meeting, then a meeting in Ballard (oh joy) w/ the people who gave me my $4000 scholarship this year (I'm very appreciative, so I'm totally going!). Friday consists of 8-2ish at UW for a pre-student teaching meeting. : / The good part about that is I'll get to see my friends from my cohort I haven't seen all summer. Then I'll kill some time before I work the M's game. M's game Saturday evening, church Sunday, then to Skyview for my first official day on Monday.

Ack! Reality is hitting hard! But it's exciting too, so bring it on!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home