Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The most sensational, celebrational, muppetational...

...this is what we call the Muppet Show! That's right, the Muppet Show. I know many of you feared it was lost forever, but this weekend it was rediscoverd at Costco (along w/ an original Picaso that looks like a 3 year old drew it w/ crayon). I know I shouldn't have, but I bought the first season of the Muppet Show on DVD. I mean, how could I pass it up? I was feeling a bit of buyer's remorse, but then I saw the first sketch on the first DVD...

Mahna Mahna!! How could you not love it?! If I had the ability to rip from the DVD, I'd upoad the video here so you all could enjoy it as much as I do, but alas, you will have to settle for the picture (and though a picture may be worth a thousand words, the video w/ sound is worth even more).

So when I'm crazy deep and busy into my lesson planning (whcih is going fairly well, btw), I can always have a break w/ my firends the Muppets! What could be better?!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home