Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Place

Things are crazy around here. On Saturday I signed the initial paperwork for my new condo! I don't close on the property until July 6th, but there's still lots to do between now and then. It's a huge piece off my plate now that the place is found. It's not the best place I looked at, but I think it's a good match and will work quite well for what I need and can afford right now. Once again God has provided.

You can find out more about the place by going to www.braewoodcondos.com. Here are a few shots of the model condo that's like mine (minus the furnature). Just keep in mind they took these photos w/ a wide angle lens and it looks bigger than it is.





This is from the corner of the main living area looking at the kitchen, dining room, and through the living room.









This is a picture of the built in desk, the bedroom to the right and the bathroom to the left.







Here's a shot of the bedroom. There's a small walk-in closet to the left off shot. Don't you just love the bedspread?! I need to ask them where I can buy one just like it!






And here's the kitchen w/ the dining area in the background. My appliances aren't new, but the complex was built in 2000, so they're only 6 years old. That works just fine for me!




That's about it. I've got errands to run tomorrow -er- I mean I'm sick tomorrow (I'm taking a mental health day) which is why I actually have time to write this blog entry. I still have a wase to go before finishing up this school year, but I'm starting to feel like I can actually manage this to some extent. God is absolutly amazing!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home