Sunday, April 16, 2006

Timing and Choices

Ok, here's the short of it: my principal at Kirkland JH wants me back next year and is trying to roll my contract over from a non-continuing to a continuing before the end of the year. At the same time, the principal at Skyview said there will be a science opening there next year, but I probably won't hear anything back about that until the first week of May or so.

I would prefer to work at Skyview. I like the school, the students, and the district better than where I'm at now. I feel like it's simply a better "fit" for me and my personality (not the KiJH is bad, Skyview is just better). The hard part is the timing piece. I have no control over that and don't know whether or not I'll have a chance to choose.

What I'd like from ya'll would be prayers that God would take care of the timing and the details piece that I have no control over. I want to be at Skyview, but realize that may not be where God wants me. I need His direction and wisdom to know what descision to make when the time comes. I much appreciate it!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home