Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring Break should be every week

Here I am, day 2 of Spring Break, and I'm loving it. Sunday was awesome. Instead of going from church to school and working for 5 or 6 hours, I hung and chatted w/ friends until 1:30, then went to lunch, then went over to Paul's and helped him paint his appartment, had dinner, and watched a movie. It was soooo nice to just hang and not have to worry about getting things done for Monday.

I did go in and get some grading done yesterday, and I've got to do some more today, but I'd rather get it done now and then not have to worry about it the rest of the week. So it's not great to be working over break, but it's better than having to teach AND grade at the same time. : )

I also got some encouraging news yesterday: there's a possibility there will be a science teacher opening at Skyview JH, the school where I student taught! I talked to the principal yesterday. Though he said he can't promise me the position, the possibility is there. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but at the same time I would LOVE that! We'll see what God has planned for me...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home