Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thoughts: Post Decision

So now that I've decided to accept the continuing contract at KiJH, I've been doing some thinking. The decision's been made, but I'm still thinking thru the ramifications. More than once I've thought I made the wrong decision. I mean, as far as career-wise goes, it was the best decision, but for my own sanity and enjoyment, not so much.

Next year may be differen w/ me starting the year out w/ the students and the current 9th grade class graduating to HS (and not a moment too soon), but I don't fully believe that yet. I don't ever look forward to going to work. While there are moments of enjoyment, overall, would not say I'm enjoying myself. Some of that could be due to the "1st year" part, but I really don't know how much. I don't dread going into work like I did the first month (I was literally sick to my stomach driving to school in the morning), but I don't really look forward to it either.

I don't really know what's coming up in the future, but I just hope it's better than these last 3 months have been (3 moths exactally from today, actually, is when I started at KiJH). Oh, and coaching track doesn't help either.

On that happy note...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home