Saturday, July 08, 2006

Frustration and Craziness

So if you haven't already heard, my closing date on my condo has moved from the 6th (2 days ago) to the 13th (a week LATE) because the condo people aren't on their game and aren't done yet w/ construction (which, by the way, all they are constructing in my place is new carpet and white paint on the walls).

The super great part is that this next week I'm also working on a shoot all week w/ my friend and will be busy all week, so even though I'll get keys on Thursday, I'm not going to really have a chance to move until Saturday, but probably won't move in for good until Monday or Tuesday because I also have a shoot on Sunday. Needless to say, I'm a bit frustrated.

So that puts me today needing to pack up my room, but not really wanting to yet, since I'll still have another week living where I'm at now. Grrr... Oh well, that's the way things go, I can't really control that.

My summer is quickly slipping away. I've got an e-mail in to the district asking when I need to go back to work officially (new teachers start earlier than other teachers), but the date I had heard originally was the 19th of August, so I may be down to my last month (which, again, is frustrating when I thought I'd have almost 2 in my new place). Whatever.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home