Thursday, February 12, 2004

Whirlwind

And what a whirlwind of a week it's been! There has been so much that's happened this week, it's impossible to cram it all into one blog posting. The short end of it is I am now going to have a Biology/General Science endorsement for teaching instead of a Earth Science/General Science endorsement (and yes, this is a good thing). This means I totally changed my schedule for next quarter at SU, and it changes my plans for summer classes as well (all in a good direction, thankfully).

For those of you keeping track, there are still a few things I'm waiting on to know for sure if I can do this whole teaching thing, the biggest being the WEST-B. Apparently it should have been taken before the application due date, but that wasn't posted anywhere, so I'm registered to take in in March, though the app, which I had done, was due by Feb. 1st. So, I've pettitioned to take the test late, which is kinda' funny, since I'm taking it either way. It's just a matter of them letting me still get into the program. God has done some amazing things w/ this this week, so I'm sure He can pull this off too if it's what He wants.

Those are just a few details of a HUGEly long story I'd love to share w/ you, but we'll have to do it in person. The other point of busy-ness with this whole thing is that I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for the weekend--it's 8th Grade Retreat w/ the JH group. It should be a great time. It's my favorite camp of the year. It's a smaller group, which I always like, and its the 8th graders, which is cool. I just need the energy to make it! : P

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home