Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Snow, and more snow

Yes, it has once again snowed in the great Northwest. I can't remember the last time we had snow so many days so close to eachother. We (at least at my house) didn't get "dumped on" like the weather guys predicted, but it was enough to cancel class for me, so that's about all I care about!

Like many of you, there was nearly no snow this morning here at home, but class was already canceled, so I didn't question it, but promptly went back to bed. : ) By the time I woke up again at 10 something, there was an inch or two of snow on the ground, and it was still falling.

Today consisted of lazing about the house, playing in the snow (our pour attempt for a snowman), and watching The Matrix: Reloaded (a Christmas present). I would like to actually get some stuff done today, so I think I'll try to finish my laundry, and perhaps do some more cleaning of my room (yeah, that'll happen).

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home