Saturday, January 24, 2004

Busy, again

Yes, it's back to the busy. This weekend has been a blur, and not really a weekend. Friday I thankfuly had my last class canceled, and so was able to take a much needed nap before heading BACK downtown for a shoot at Town Hall. The shoot went pretty well, and didn't really take that long, but it was kinda' pressure-intensive (very important for the people I was doing the shoot for), so it wore me out.

Then I got to get up this morning at the same time as I do during the week so I could drop off the equipment I used Friday night while on my way back DOWNTOWN again to work FanFest at Safeco Field. It wasn't that bad of a shoot, but again it took time, it was cold, and long (it began at 10am and went until 3:30pm). Needless to say, when I got back home I immediatly crashed.

Tomorrow I have church in the morning, as usual, and then probably a tour of the HP building that our church could possible relocate to here in the near future. Then I have to study for the Genetics test I have on Monday. You know, the one w/ the prof who hasn't taught us how to do the problems, which, he has said, is what most of the test consists of? Yeah, that's the test I'm studying for. Fun, huh? Oh well, nothing more challenging than usual, and I'm sure I'll make it thru.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home