Sunday, January 18, 2004

Not so bad. . .yet

So far this quarter isn't as bad as last quarter. At least, not the same amount of work required. Some of that is probably due to the fact that all the stuff we've done in Genetics so far has been review from previous bio classes. It's always easier to learn something you already know/have learned. : P Chemistry has required a bit of work, but on Friday we got to play w/ liquid Nitrogen, so my judgement is currently clouded (or frozen). Ethics isn't too bad, though we'll be talking about death all quarter. Mostly reading in that class, a bit of discussion, and 4 short test. Definatly tollerable.

Oh, and the thing that's even better? NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I love days off school. Is there anything better? Not only does it mean the week is a day shorter, but it also means that there's no Chem lab on Wednesday. Awesome!!

The only other thing I can think of to update--oh wait, two things. First, I just found out that Ingrid has mono, so if you think about it, please pray for her quick recovery, and that she'd still be able to do her in-school practicum. Second, I keep thinking that my graduate school app is done, but come to discover new things I need to do/work out. Please pray that God would take care of the details for me, and that I'd do whatever I need to to make this happen.

Ok, that's all for now. Hope to talk to ya soon.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home