Sunday, January 04, 2004

Back in the Grind

Well, these are the last few hours of my freedom (ie Christmas Break). As I sit here, refleting over the last 3 weeks of no homework, I realize that I could get used to it. : ) Besides being bored from time to time, my stress level is MUCH lower, and I have the time to hang out w/ the people I care about and I have alot more fun.

I realize this won't last, soon I'll be in the infamous "real world," where 'break' is 2 weeks a year, and a random Monday off, but I still enjoy this time, and wish it could last longer.

This quarter shouldn't be too hard (yeah right). I have almost the exact same schedule as I had last quarter, w/ a few class differences, but the times are the same. The only time that's different is having class end at 3 instead of 5 on Friday (always good to end earlier rather than later).

One cool thing is that Megan is student teaching this quarter, so she'll be around more (in theory), instead of being up in Bellingham. Ingrid, however, will be (and as of this writing, probalby already is) in Bellingham, so Megan and I will have to take a little visit up sometime this quarter. : )

If I'm really good, I'll be in bed in the next 10 minutes, so I'll have enough sleep tonight before I head back to school in the morning. . .but I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen.

For all you heading back to school, good luck, safe travels, and hope to see you soon. To those of you still here, in the area, maybe working, keep plugging at it, and I admire your ability to drudge on.

Here we go!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home