Sunday, June 13, 2004

I did it!

Amazing, but true, I have now officially graduated from college! The ceremony was nice and long (something like 3 hours), most of which was either someone I didn't care about talking, or the other 840 students' names being read. Regardless, I had friends there, and I did in fact graduate, so that's what matters. Thanks to all who came!

I'm now frantically packing for my trip to Florida. Once packed we head out to dinner at the Melting Pot, then back home to grab stuff and leave to the airport from there. I'll be in Florida for a week, so blogging or e-mail from there, but I will have my cell phone, however (yeah T-Mobile & no nationwide long-distance).

That's about all I have time for now, gotta get back to packing.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home