Wednesday, December 15, 2004

DONE!

Yes, it is true, as of about 12:15 Tuesday afternoon I officially finished my first quarter of graduate school. There were times when I wasn't sure I'd make it, but God has once again proved faithful and pulled me thru.

So many things have happened this last week, there's no way to put it all here. I've had many situations and people to pray for, as well as lots of extra time spent at church preparing for our first Sunday in the new building, which seemed to go quite well. (for those of you who are interested, I have now been in both the ceiling and floor of the gym of our old building; both experiences I'm glad to have behind me)

Amy came home from college today and Cari should be home sometime Thursday night. As of this writing I don't have anything Friday, am spending Saturday w/ my dad, and Sunday is a good ol' fashioned game night w/ some good friends. : ) Monday is packing and Tuesday we leave for Colorado. Be there until early Monday morning, and then I have no idea what's comming. So in case I don't post for a while, that's what I'm up to in general. If you've been out of town and are now (or soon) back in town, give me a buzz, I'd love to get together!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home