Sunday, June 12, 2005

Back in Town

Here's a quick post before I hit the sac. My week in the greater LA area was great. It was a real vacation; I was able to see family and have some fun as well...oh yeah, and some friends got married AHHHHH!

Ok, so the week was a bit crazy and chaotic, but it was fun and I had a good time. I am a bit miffed, however, that the new hard drive that Compaq sent me is not working so, after going thru what I already knew on tech support, I have to go into a Radio Shack (the only authroized dealer) to have them make sure I didn't mis-install the HD (which I'm 95% sure I didn't), then figure out what comes next. Needless to say, this is NOT how it was supposed to go.

But now I'm going to head to bed in hopes of a working computer tomorrow.

BTW: I'm currently borrowing my sister's computer so that I am able to check e-mail and do computer things, such as this post.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home