Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Spring Break!

Ha! As of about 10 minutes ago, I'm on Spring Break!!! I'm so excited! I BSed my way thru my portfolio assignment for my assessment class and was done! I now have lots of relaxing and fun planned. If you're just hanging around and have nothing to do in the next week and a half we should get together.

I only have two official things planned so far: Smallville fest at Ben's on Saturday, and going down to Mt. St. Helens sometime, probably next week. Other than that I plan on sleeping in and relaxing. Two things I don't do much of anymore.

I had a dream two nights ago that I was actually going to England and Scottland for spring break. Boy was I dissapointed when I woke up! But just not being in school is definatly a good thing and I'll take it.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home