Monday, June 20, 2005

Interview times 2

I have two job interviews tomorrow, one at 11am and one at 3:30pm. Any extra prayers for those would be much appreciated. The first interview is at Worktank in Seattle. To be honnest, I don't know exactally what they do; I was given their name from my dad and know that they do production-type work. The lady I spoke to on the phone (and who will be interviewing me tomorrow) talked about PA positions (production assistant), however she said jobs are only as they have projects. She made it sound like there wasn't much work, though my dad seemed to think otherwise. Needless to say, I'm not feeling all that great about that prospect.

The second interview is at Eddie Bauer Outlet in Woodinville. That one I found today on my "job hunt." I think I surprised the assistant manager when I reterned this afternoon with the filled out job app she gave me just a few hours earlier. I feel like this job is one I may be more comfortable with and more likely to get (and to get hours for).

My biggest qualm for both jobs is that I really can only work there until the end of August, and I want to do both Trek and Safari, both in August. That added to the numerous weddings and rehersals etc. I have going doesn't leave for alot of work time, making me much less appealing to hire. This is where I can do nothing but trust that God will provide for me, whether its one of these jobs or not. I really want to be able to do Trek, and hopefully Safari as well, but it all rests in God's hands, which are soverign above all.

So things continue to be up in the air, though at least now the air is moving.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home