Saturday, November 26, 2005

About time

I suppose its time for another posting. In theory (actually, a hypothesis, but no one really notices or cares, right?) I should have lots more time now that I'm not student teaching so I should be able to update much more frequently. As I'm sure you've noticed by now, that's not been the case.

That's partly because there's not much to report. I'm still at Skyview thru the 7th, though that doesn't really leave me that much time, about a week and 3 days.

Thanksgiving was good. Amy was home w/ her room mate and boyfriend, so that was nice. Though I have to admit, the best part of Thanksgiving is when it's over and you can start Christmas! : ) Yesterday found me helping a friend in HS w/ some chemistry homework (it was quantum mechanics and light, so I enjoyed it). Then in the evening I went over to Ingrid & Chad's and hung w/ old KP friends from HS. That was a good time, though I stayed up later than I have in a while, so I was pretty tired. (I know, I'm getting old)

Didn't do much today, mostly chilled at home. It's been nice not having anything to do this weekend. I did get outside and put up one string of Christmas lights on the house. In case you're wondering, when it's 38 degrees F the fingers get cold really fast. After that I met Ben for a nice 2 for one dinner at Azteca, and then we came here and hung and watched Shrek 2.

Tomorrow's church, then maybe I'll finally vacuum my room (been putting that off all week), the obligitory Sunday Afternoon Nap, and then it's on to the new week. Sorry there's nothing more exciting to report, but I've really had a great break this week. Just doesn't sound all that exciting on "paper."

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home