Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Geek Power!

I saw this today and just had to link to it for you all. Keep in mind that the whole thing isn't necessarily true for me, however #1 is right on the money. : ) There are some cool links to some cool sites as well at the bottom of it.

And while on the topic, in case any of you are interested, I have sucumed to the techy trend and have created a Wish List at Amazon.com. All you have to do is type in my e-mail address (angel-of-music@juno.com ; yes, it's my old e-mail) and you'll get a list of some things I think would be cool to own. Every year people complain that I'm hard to buy for, so now I've tried to make it easier.

Ummm, let's see, anything else to report? No news yet on a potential job. I've got one e-mail out I'm wainting on a response for, a new lead today, and word that I indeed cannot substitute in the public schools next quarter. Not much else to report, things are pretty boring. If, however, someone were to call and want to hang or something, maybe I'd have more to write. : )

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home