Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Condo Update

So now it's Tuesday at about 3:30pm and I still haven't signed the papers I was supposed to sign yesterday. At this point, it's not going to happen, since I start a shoot in 2 hours and still don't have numbers for closing costs so I can get the cashier's check. I love working w/ the Braewood people! (in case you missed it, that last statement should be read w/ extreme sarcasm).

On a lighter, fun note, yesterday I went shopping w/ my friend and Real Estate Ageng Kari and we bought stuff for my bathroom. So I now have colors and towels and stuff for one room in my condo (if I ever get to move into it).

Las I heard the closing date is still Thursday the 13th, but we'll have to see what happens. Here's hoping...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home