Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What a boring day

The day couldn't have been more dull. It actually started yesterday at about 4:30pm when I left home to pick up Brad and take him to the first shoot of the week down in Federal Way. It went well, though crazy, and ended at a wonderful 4:30am this morning. I then proceded to drop people off and was able to get home around 6am. Next I slept until about noon when I received a call from my loan guy advising me to back out of the deal w/ my condo, and if not, it'd be at least an addtional 5 days until we close, as opposed to tomorrow. After some additional calls, counsel, and prayer, I agree and decide to not by the place.

So the next task is to start over and see if I can find a condo to move into (since that is still a need). My real estate agent met me and we went and looked at 3 places in the area. The last one we both liked, only drawbacks are no covered parking and some old appliances; everything else was good. Undecided on the place yet, my agent calls their agent for more information, only to find out they already have an offer on the place, so I had to decide if I wanted to make an offer. After himm-ing and haw-ing, I decided to do so, printed and signed offer papers, and sent my agent on her way (bless her heart). I hope to hear something tomorrow, in between takes on the set, no doubt.

Like I said, it was a boring day, nothing much happened.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home