Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm not dead (yet)

Well, I figure I should post something tonight, seeing as I won't really have any time in the near future. Tomorrow's Labor Day, and in true remembrance of the day, I will be laboring. That's right, I've got to go into work and get my classroom (and myself) ready to see students on Tuesday, the first day of school.

I'm not really ready, nor am I particularly looking forward to school starting, mostly because I don't want to be working 12 hour days again (which I have started this past week). My goal for the new school year is to not work on the weekends...we'll see how long that lasts. It's a goal, which means I'm not there yet; I'm striving towards it.

I was going to post something earlier; I wanted to update ya'll w/ pics of my furnished condo, but my adapter for my digital camera hasn't come in yet (I really want to use my wide angle lens, but can't w/o the adapter). So just know they are coming at some point.

Also know that, now that school is starting, I'll need a reason, excuse, motivation, to leave school, so if you want to do something socially, please give me a call or e-mail. Otherwise I will continue to have no life, besides my school life, of course! : )

Well, I have nothing else useful to say, so that's all for now! Here's to no-work weekends...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home