Saturday, July 15, 2006

From Condo to no Condo to Condo in Less Than 24 Hours

That's right, on Wednesday I went from having a condo to not having a condo (see previous post) and then back to having a condo in less than 24 hours.

I went and looked at 3 places on Wednesday afternoon w/ my real estate agent. The last one I really liked, and when she called to find out more info on the place, we discovered that there was already another offer on it, so we had to submit an offer that night. I guess technically I didn't find out until yesterday that I actually got the place, so that's longer than 24 hours, but in essence not really.

It's been a crazy week, what w/ all this condo stuff and the commercial stuff, I'm really tired. How tired you ask? Well, today I got up to get my hair cut, which was at 9:40 out in Woodinville. When I got back, I watched some TV w/ my sister, she left, and I took a nap until about 4:30pm. So I basically went back to bed. And I'm still tired. This whole summer break thing is wearing me out!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home