Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi Ho

Its back to work I go! The busy summer has finished and I was back at work (for the first time since school was out) yesterday. In good Ryan fasion, I didn't leave until about 7:15pm. Ah, back in the swing of things.

I'm not fully back to the regular busy schedule yet, thankfully, but I am working all week this week. Today I'm headed to a tech training in the morning, then helping with a web training in the afternoon. The rest of the week consists of science and web trainings, as well as some collaboration w/ teammates at school.

Just to wrap up summer stuff, JH Ranch was amazing. Last year was really rough for us as a staff, and God blessed us this year with a super trip. The Holy Spirit was working in the lives of students and staff alike this past week, and some great things happened within the junior class (which I focus on). We'll see how much lasts after the high from camp wears off, but I'm hopefull.

With that, this Friday we're doing a junior guys bolwing night & sleepover which should be fun. The sad thing is it'll probably be the last social event I do for at least a month, as the start of school is rapidly approaching. Chances are good that this will be my last post for a while; its back to the norm.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home