Thursday, December 11, 2003

It's Christmas Time

As of about 2:15 yesterday, I'm officially on Christmas break unitl the 5th of January! Yea! While there is a great sigh of relief from the break from school, there is a bit of aprehension about the grades I'll be getting this quarter. This quarter was tough, both in coursework, and in time to get it done. But there's nothing I can do about it now, so no sense worrying!!

So what does the near future hold for me? I'm glad you asked! : P Well, other than the occasional evening of work at Safeco Field runing camera for the Field of Lights, I don't have any plans at all. It's great! Sleeping in, staying up late, and many of my friends will be coming back from school in the next few weeks too. I will be heading off to Colorado for a few days on the 20th, but I'll be back by Christmas.

Let's see, what else to update with? Umm, my finger is healing ok (if you don't know what happened, see post from November 25th). It's still a little sore, and hurts a bit to bend it all the way into my hand, but I'm sure that it'll keep getting better. Oh, I should mention that I found a small piece of glass in it late last week, I think. The scabbs were starting to come off and one was catching and rubbing on things, so I decided to clip it off. For some reason, I couldn't get the nail clippers to cut it. Turns out, there was a small piece of glass still in the skin, and it was covered w/ dried blood, so it looked like a piece of scab. I pulled it out and all is now good.

Can't think of anything else exciting, so that's it for this post!!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home