Monday, July 05, 2004

Mish-mesh

I don't really know what to update with, but I feel like it's been too long.

Thankfully I have now finished my summer class, so I'm officially free. The Mariners are also out of town for the next week and a half, so I will ONLY be working at BCS this week (as opposed to working BCS in the morning, going to class, then working the M's game).

So, yeah, that's good, but I'm tired. I'm eternaly gratefully that the class was only 2 weeks long; I don't think I could do a whole summer of classes!

Let's see, what else? Well, after church today I went over to Ben's house, had dinner, and we just chilled and chatted for the afternoon. I think Ben was a bit bored at times, but it was good for the most part. : ) We ended up going into Kirkland to see their fireworks show. We had a great spot to view it; the fireworks barge was right in front of us on Lake Washington. It was a cool show. Getting out of Kirkland after the show, however, was anything but cool (all 40 minutes of waiting in the car...).

Ben and I had an interesting thought tonight: since Fireworks are banned in so many cities anymore, how hard could it possibly be for cops to nab them? Can't they see the fireworks going off?? Just a thought...

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home